delivery of shop4shops orders to residential addresses
In most cases this is not possible
Even if you operate a home based business. Read to find out more.
Most of Our Freight Companies Do Not Deliver to Residential Addresses
Deliver to business addresses prefered
Must be open Monday to Friday 9:00 to 5:00
Proof of delivery signatures required
Shop4Shops is a business-to-business e-commerce web site. For this reason we have selected freighting companies that specialise in delivering to businesses located in business delivery zones. Most of these companies are unable to deliver to residential addresses even if it is the location of a home-based business.
- The main reason for this is that our freighting companies are required by us to get a proof-of-delivery signature. This provides most of our customers with peace-of-mind knowing that their orders can be traced should they go missing. Our freighting companies also charge additional fees if they attempt to deliver to a residential address when no one is home.
- If you operate a home-based business consider specifying an alternative Delivery Address (eg a friend's business address, the cafe next door, or the local service station if they approve) that meets the requirements of our freighting companies.
- If you do specify a residential delivery address we will give our freighting company an Authority to Leave without a signature if no one is home. But please understand that we will have no way of tracing your order should it not be there when you return home.
Sometimes we can make exceptions
- We may be able to despatch some small orders in one or more Express Post satchels. If Australia Post attempts to deliver the satchel when no-one is home they will leave a card advising you where you can collect the order.
- However, using Express Post for deliveries may require additional delivery costs.