delivery of shop4shops orders
We use commercial couriers to deliver most orders
Despatch and delivery times will vary depending on the products ordered and the delivery location
About Delivery of Shop4Shops Orders
International deliveries on request
Most orders for in-stock products are despatched in 24-48 hours. Longer despatch times will apply to large, bulky orders, out-of-stocks and custom made products.
How are your shop4shops orders delivered?
- We use commercial carriers like Toll Transport, TNT, Discount Freight Express and Star Track to deliver most orders.
- For your protection we require a proof-of-delivery signature.
- You can give us an Authority To Leave without the requirement for a signature. This must be provided to us when you place your order. But please understand that in this situation we are unable to track your order or to resolve it should it go missing.
- Your delivery location should be occupied continuously between 9:00am and 5:00pm Monday to Friday. Please advise at the time of ordering if this is not the case.
- Large orders are packed on to pallets or smaller skids and delivered by Toll, HiTrans or similar. You will need a fork-lift to unload your order. In most cases the driver will not help by splitting the pallet and unloading by hand. In some case we can specify that the driver delivers with a pallet jack. But additional charges will apply. These can range from $50.00 to $100.00.
- Some small or urgent orders are delivered using Express Post satchels.
Delivery of shop4shops orders to residential addresses
- Most of our carriers only deliver within commercial delivery zones.
- In most cases our carriers are unable to deliver orders to residential addresses even if you operate a home-based business. More information.
- If you operate a home based business consider specifying an alternative delivery address that meets the requirements of our freight carriers.
Delivery of shop4shops orders to Australia Post Boxes
- TNT and Star Track cannot deliver shop4shops orders to PO Boxes.
- It may be possible for us to use Express Post satchels to deliver small orders to PO Boxes. Additional charges may apply.
How much will the delivery charges for my shop4shops order be?
- The packing and delivery charges for shop4shops orders are automatically calculated by our e-commerce software and are based on using TNT, Star Track or Discount Freight Express.
- To view the Delivery Charges:
- Select the products you wish to order and add them to the Shopping Cart
- Then go to the Checkout. You will be asked to select the state of Australia and delivery zone. You do not need to specify your street address if all you want to do is check the delivery costs. You will them be able to view the Delivery Charges.
- You do not need to finalise an order at this stage.
- For small orders the calculated delivery charges may appear to be expensive. These charges include a packing charge. If we can deliver your order at a lower rate using Australia Post or similar businesses we will endeavour to do so provided the size and weight of the package is within their size and weight restrictions
Delivery of shop4shops orders to some remote and regional areas
- We reserve the right to decline orders requiring delivery to some remote or regional areas, particularly bulky or fragile orders.
- Or we nay need to increase the packing and shipping charges above those calculated by our e-commerce software. In such cases we will contact you to seek instructions to proceed.
- Delivery of some fragile products like Glass Shelves and Showcases may not be possible to some areas
What are the despatch and delivery times for shop4shops orders?
- Approximate despatch times (that is, the time for us to process and pack your order) are shown within the descriptions of each product
- Despatch times may vary if we are out of stock when you place your order. We will contact you for instructions if this happens
- Approximate delivery times (that is, the time for the freighting company to deliver your order from us to you) are shown when you go tothe Checkout and select your delivery location. These may vary depending on the size and nature of the products ordered and the delivery location
- Our delivery times can increase significantly during busy times, for example, the lead up to Chrismas or Easter. Please do not leave your order until the last moment. We, and our frighting companies are only human. We cannot always do miracles.
I need my order urgently. Can shop4shops deliver sooner than the stated delivery times?
- We will always try.
- Please add a Note To Us on the order form.
- Or email us.
Can I collect my shop4shops order from your warehouse?
- In most cases this may not be possible. Most of our stock is stored in order-fulfillment warehouses located in different states of Australia. These are not open to the public.
- Many of our orders may be split with delivery from different warehouses located in different states.